Energy Activist Archives 1997-2005
Archival editions of the Energy Activist. All issues are in PDF format.
- Global Warming: Scientists and Industry Specialists Agree That the Effects Can No Longer Be Ignored
- Energy Conservation: “There’s no cheaper, cleaner power than power you don’t have to produce.”
- Final Review Report Lands in Governors Hands
- Energy and Salmon : Home to ﬁsh, Northwest rivers produce 2/3 of region’s power
- Energy Deregulation: At Risk: our air, our water, our salmon and our pocketbooks
- Affordable Energy : No one should have to choose whether to heat or eat
- Clean, Renewable Energy: No longer the wave of the future, its time is now
- We can afford to save salmon by replacing the four Lower Snake River dams with clean energy
- Earth Day 2000 : The Northwest Can Have Clean Energy Now!
- Power Shortage: Clean energy ready to meet the challenge
- Energy Conservation: Doing more with less, not doing without
- NW Energy Coalition Turns 20
- Salmon & Energy: The Northwest doesn’t have to choose
- Gas Plants Draw Fire: Activists mobilize for clean energy alternatives
- Bonneville in Crisis: Fix the present, safeguard the future
- Stop Smoking! Take the clean energy cure
- Energy Matters! …Across the region
- Global Warming … our fractured climate and how to
put it back together.
- The Promise of Tribal Energy