If you care about clean and affordable energy, join the NW Energy Coalition today. The Coalition is an alliance of over 100 members in the Northwest that include environmental, consumer, civic, and human service organizations; progressive utilities; energy efficiency and renewable energy businesses, and many more individuals. The Coalition’s diverse and active membership makes it one of the Northwest’s most influential public-interest voices on energy policy.
By joining the NW Energy Coalition you are supporting a clean and affordable energy future. We envision a future that doesn’t rely on risky fossil fuels, but instead invests in cost-effective energy efficiency and renewable energy power, a future where low-income families do not have to choose between heating and eating. We need your voice; the decisions we make today will have a lasting affect on policy in our region.
Individuals wishing to support the Coalition can become members. Individual members are eligible for positions on the Board of Directors and may vote in their state or regional caucus in which they reside and are eligible for many of the benefits below.
Membership benefits include:
- Eligibility for election to NWEC’s Board of Directors
- The ability to influence Coalition policies and positions
- Subscription to your state’s email listserv
- Technical assistance from policy staff, support from outreach and communications staff and individual assistance from the staff liaison to your state Caucus
- The opportunity to build alliances with Coalition members around the region
- Email subscription to the Coalition’s membership newsletter, The Energy Activist
- Access to and use of NWEC materials, including policy papers, outreach materials, and press packets
- Updates and alerts on current energy news and Coalition happenings