Build a clean & affordable energy future
Join hundreds of organizations and individuals across the Northwest to build a clean and affordable energy future. Thanks to individuals like you the Northwest Energy Coalition is a nationally recognized force for clean energy solutions and has been for 30 years. Keep the solutions going! Donate today!
Your investment in clean and affordable energy will fuel Coalition work to:
- Advance energy efficiency and renewable energy standards
- Transition our region off of coal power
- Grow energy efficiency and low-income weatherization
- Restore fish and wildlife harmed by the power system
- Elevate clean energy in the region’s next official power plan
Your gift powers diverse member collaboration and the work of policy experts in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and British Columbia to build lasting clean & affordable energy solutions for the Northwest.
Joining with the NW Energy Coalition is simply the best way to support crucial clean energy policy in the Northwest. With your support, we can meet the challenges we face.
Individual Donor Giving Clubs:
- Visionary – $5000 and above
- Energizer – $1,000 – 4,999
- Tera Watt Donor – $500 – $999
- Giga Watt Donor- $250 – 499
- Mega Watt Donor- $100 – 249
- Individual Member Donor – $40 – 99
- Donor – $1 – 39
Thank you for making your voice heard for a clean and affordable energy! Giving a gift today online is the quickest and easiest way to support clean and affordable energy in the Northwest.
More on our work this year: The Coalition will work tirelessly in utility rate cases to encourage utilities to invest in clean energy and low-income weatherization. In state legislatures facing continuing budget challenges, the Coalition will be steadfast in our work to protect the clean energy policies we set in place in Washington, Oregon, Montana and Idaho. We will be the lead group to advance clean, affordable energy in the 7th Northwest Power and Conservation Plan. Learn more about recent accomplishments in your state by clicking here.