2019 Washington State Solar Summit — October 18 in Bellevue, Washington
The Washington State Solar Summit is an important annual information gathering and networking event for industry stakeholders including manufacturers, installers, utilities, municipalities, legislators/policymakers, educators students, tribal members, advocacy organizations/nonprofits, distributors, engineers, financial lenders, consultants, and more. Over 250 solar and related industry personnel are expected to gather to discuss:
- The effects of 2019 legislation (net metering, 100% clean energy bill, etc.)
- An analysis of a post-incentive Washington solar market; what opportunities lie ahead
- How storage is changing the energy market
- Community energy planning, micro grids, utility scale solar projects and more
- Scaling up (preparing for volume growth and larger scale systems, siting, consumer protection issues, impact to equity and accessibility and more).